- 200 g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Eta Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 100 g roughly chopped dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 160ºC fan bake or 180ºC conventional. Beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs and then the Eta Smooth Peanut Butter.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder and stir into the creamed mixture with the rolled oats and chocolate.
3. Roll into balls and place on baking trays lined with baking paper, flatten a little with your hand. Leave room between each one to spread.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on the tray. Store in an airtight container.