- 100 g butter, melted
- 250 g sweet plain chocolate biscuits*
- 425 g can Wattie's Boysenerries in Syrup
- 500 g pottle cheesecake filling
- 2 tsp gelatin
1. Crush the biscuits in a food processor or by placing in a sealed plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 23cm loose bottom flan tin. Refrigerate until required.
2. Drain and reserve the juice from the Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup.
3. Beat together the drained boysenberries and cheesecake filling until smooth. Spread into the prepared flan.
4. Sprinkle the gelatin over the reserved boysenberry juice and when it has been absorbed, warm in the microwave for 2 minutes on high and stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour over the cheesecake filling and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
* We used double chocolate chip butter cookies.