- 410 g can Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- 2 juice from 2 oranges
- ½ x 2 L tub Tip Top Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream, softened
- 220 g bottle Cottee's Choc Whizz
- 24 lady fingers (Savoiardi biscuits)
- Peach and Strawberry Coulis
- 1 punnet strawberries
- reserved peach slices
1. Lightly grease a 12cm x 22cm loaf tin and line with cling film, leaving enough hanging over the sides to cover the tin later.
2. Drain Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice, reserving the juice. Add the orange juice to the reserved peach juice. Dip 8 lady fingers into the juice, allowing them to soften a little in the juice and lay them across the base of the lined loaf tin.
3. Spoon half of the softened Tip Top Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream over the biscuits, flattening it out with the back of the spoon to cover the biscuits. Squeeze Cottee’s Choc Whizz over the ice cream. Dip more lady fingers in the peach juice and lay them over the choc whizz. Repeat with the ice cream and choc whizz and finish with a further layer of lady fingers.
4. Wrap clingfilm over the tin to enclose the torte. Place in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
5. Remove the ice cream torte and allow to stand for 5 minutes before turning onto a serving platter. Leave for a further 10 minutes. Dust the top with cocoa if wished before slicing. Serve with the peach and strawberry coulis.
Peach and Strawberry Coulis
Remove the hulls from the strawberries. Place the strawberries and reserved peaches into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Watch How To Video
Grown under the sun in Hawke’s Bay orchards and hand-picked, only the finest golden peaches are good enough to be chosen by Wattie’s.