- 250g pork fillet, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 125g pouch Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese BBQ Stir-Fry sauce
- Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add pork and onion and stir-fry until pork is golden and nearly cooked.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Chinese BBQ sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked jasmine rice. Sprinkle extra sliced spring onions on top if wished.
Wattie's® BBQ Sauce is a tasty sauce with a smoky flavour, perfect for adding to meat before you barbecue or as a condiment, once meat is cooked. Available in a 560g Upside Down bottle or EZ Squeeze 580g bottle (ideal for kids).