- 250g pork fillet, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 125g pouch Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese BBQ Stir-Fry sauce
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add pork and onion and stir-fry until pork is golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Chinese BBQ sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
4. Serve with cooked jasmine rice. Sprinkle extra sliced spring onions on top if wished.