- 150g rice noodles
- 2 baby Cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup cooked and shelled edamame beans
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
- 250ml bottle Eta Lite & Free Chilli & Lime Dressing
1. Cook the rice noodles following the directions on the packet. Drain, rinse and set aside to cool.
2. Place the lettuce leaves onto a platter or into a salad bowl. Top with the noodles, cooked chicken, edamame beans, red capsicum, coriander and peanuts.
3. Drizzle with ½ cup Eta Lite & Free Chilli & Lime Dressing and toss gently.