- 300g boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp Wattie's Tomato Paste
- 420g can Wattie's Salsa Chilli Beans Medium
- 6 Farrah's Burrito Tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown chicken.
- Stir in Wattie’s Tomato Paste and Wattie’s Salsa Chilli Beans Medium. Simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked and beans are hot.
- Fill warmed Farrah's Burrito Tortillas with chicken and beans, shredded lettuce and fresh tomato salsa.
Mix all ingredients together.