- 150g dry flat rice noodles
- 300g chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 cup frozen uncooked prawn cutlets, thawed
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Pad Thai Stir-Fry sauce
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Roasted peanuts (optional)
- Coriander leaves (optional)
1. Cook rice noodles as per instructions on pack. Drain and refresh in cold water.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and onion and stir-fry until chicken is golden and nearly cooked. Add prawns, bean sprouts, eggs and spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Reduce heat, and add Wattie’s WOK Creations Pad Thai sauce and cooked noodles. Toss until noodles, chicken and prawns are coated with sauce and are hot.
4. Serve in bowls. Garnish with a wedge of lime or lemon and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and fresh coriander leaves if wished.
Create the perfect Pad Thai at home. This sweet & sour style sauce brings rice noodles to life. Add chicken, prawns, spring onion, bean sprouts and egg to enjoy the tantalising taste of Thailand.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18