- 400 g chicken breast fillets, diced
- 2 Tbsp flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 100 g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 420 g can Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- 18 sheets filo pastry
1. Toss chicken in seasoned flour.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Stir fry chicken to colour. Add onion and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Pour over Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup. Stir. Simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Stir in sour cream and parsley. Cool completely.
3. Spray a sheet of filo with oil. Place a second oiled sheet on top, and top with a third sheet. Place 1/6 of the chicken mixture into the middle of the bottom third of the filo. Fold in pastry sides and roll. Repeat to make 6 parcels. Place parcels seam side down on a greased baking tray. Spray tops with oil. Bake at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.