- 250-300 g Tegel Thin Cut Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 spring onions, sliced or ½ onion, diced
- 410 g can Wattie's Cream Style Corn
- ½ cup lite sour cream
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 6-8 sheets filo pastry
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and add the Tegel Chicken. Brown the chicken and remove from the pan. Add the spring onions and pan-fry for 2 minutes. Then add the Wattie’s Cream Style Corn, sour cream and parsley. Stir until heated through. Season to taste.
3. Take a sheet of filo pastry and fold in half lengthwise. Place 2 small or 1 large piece of chicken in the right hand corner of the pastry. Spoon on 2 dessert spoons of the corn mix and fold this piece on the diagonal to make a triangle.* Then fold this triangle over to make another triangle and continue this down the length of the pastry until you come to the end, folding any extra pastry underneath. Repeat this until all the chicken and corn mix is used up.
*For a video tip on making the triangles see video below.
4. Place triangles on the baking tray and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes or until filo is golden. Serve with a salad or your favourite vegetables.
Watch How To Video
These can be made into larger rectangular parcels using 2 sheets of filo per parcel.