- 200-300 g Tegel stir fry chicken
- 400 g packet Wattie's Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Vegetables
- 125 g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 400 g fresh noodles (we use singapore style)
- ¼ cup toasted cashew nuts
1. Heat a wok or frying pan with oil and stir fry Tegel chicken pieces until just cooked. Set aside.
2. Make sure the wok or pan is very hot and toss in the Wattie's Wok Creations Vienamese Style Vegetables. Toss over a high heat so that the vegetables become lightly stir fried.
3. Return the chicken to the pan with the Singapore noodles, cashew nuts and the Wattie's Wok Creations Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce. Toss quickly over a high heat.
Once hot, serve.
A range of specially selected frozen vegetables that are convenient, quick and simply delicious; broccoli, sugarsnap peas, butter beans, whole green beans, sliced red peppers, baby corn.