- 1 long baguette (approx. 50cm long)
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- ½ cooked rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 150g mozzarella, sliced
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted).
- Cut the baguette in half. Slice each half lengthwise. Spread each cut side generously with Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. Top one half with chicken pieces, slices of mozzarella and rocket leaves. Place the other half on top. Repeat with the remaining baguette half.
- Wrap each filled half baguette tightly in foil. Bake for 12-15 minutes until hot and the cheese has melted.
- Cut into 2cm thick slices. Serve hot.
You can substitute the Sundried Tomato Dip with Mediterranean Layered Margherita Dip, if preferred.