- 15g butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 250g chicken breast, skinless and boneless, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3 rashers middle bacon, chopped
- 2 x 410g cans Wattie's Cream Style Corn
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 300g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm dice
- sprig fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
- ¼ cup cream or milk (optional)
- Handful parsley leaves, chopped
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onion and soften over medium heat. Add chicken and bacon and continue cooking until meats colour.
2. Add Wattie’s Cream style Corn, chicken stock, potatoes and thyme. Stir while bringing to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked and potatoes are tender. Stir in cream (optional) and add chopped parsley before serving with crusty bread.