- 1½ cups small spiral pasta (fusili)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (½ cooked chicken)
- 3 Spring onions, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, cooked
- 250ml bottle Eta Lite & Free Honey Mustard Dressing
- ½ bag mesclun leaves
1. Cook the pasta in lightly salted rapidly boiling water for about 8-10 minutes until al dente (cooked but firm to the bite). Drain. Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly. Put into a large bowl.
2. Add chicken, spring onions, celery, avocado and corn. Add about 1/3 cup Eta Lite & Free Honey Mustard Dressing and carefully mix together.
3. Place a bed of mesclun leaves onto a serving platter and pile the chicken and pasta salad onto the leaves to serve.