- 135 g tub Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- 4 chicken breasts (175g approx)
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut along the side and into the centre of each chicken breast to form a pocket, making sure not to cut all the way through. Stuff some of the Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip into the each chicken breast. Wrap bacon around chicken.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and brown the chicken on both sides.
4. Transfer chicken breasts into an oven-proof dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with a salad on the side.