- 250 g large pasta spirals
- 150 g small cauliflower and broccoli florets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g middle bacon rashers, chopped
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook pasta spirals in plenty of boiling water for approximately 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente (firm to the bite). Drain. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Set aside.
3. Steam or microwave cauliflower and broccoli florets until just cooked. Drain well.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and over medium heat, fry the onion and bacon until cooked, but not browned.
5. In a bowl mix together cooked pasta, cauliflower and broccoli, bacon and onion. Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake.
6. Spoon mixture into individual ramekin dishes, or baking dish (2L capacity). Sprinkle over grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until hot and top is golden.
- Replace bacon with ham or chorizo if you like a spicy kick.
- Use only cauliflower if preferred.
- The size of the spirals will determine how much is required. Large spirals tend to hydrate more than the smaller spirals so you may need to increase the amount if you want to use small pasta spirals.