- 2 ¼ cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 6 Tbsp Craig's Blueberry Jam
- ¼ cup cream cheese
Preheat oven to 220°C.
1. Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Mix egg, milk and vanilla together. Stir in to the dry ingredients with the melted butter andgolden syrup.
3. Half fill 12 well greased muffin tins, place a heaped teaspoon Craig’s Blueberry Jam and a teaspoon of cream cheese into the centre of each muffin. Carefully cover the jam with the remaining muffin mixture.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until well risen, golden and firm to the touch.
5. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.