- 400g can Wattie's Black beans in Springwater, well drained
- 300g can Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 avocado, skin removed and chopped
- Handful freshly chopped coriander and or mint leaves
- Juice from 1 lime
1. Mix together drained Wattie’s Black Beans in springwater and Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn with chopped red onion, diced red capsicum, diced avocado freshly chopped coriander leaves and or mint leaves with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Wattie’s Black Beans are super versatile and are a great addition to or replacement for meat dishes.
Heated or eaten as is, they are delicious from morning to night in Mexican cuisine such as burritos and tacos or simply used in dips, salads, soups and casseroles.