- 1 recipe Kiwi Mince and Beans
- 8-10 tortilla wraps
- shredded lettuce
- red and green capsicum slices
- avocado slices
- grated Edam cheese
- lite sour cream
- chilli sauce (optional)
1. Prepare and cook Kiwi Mince & Beans
2. Heat tortilla wraps according to packet instructions.
3. Create your own wrap filling. Spoon mince and beans filling into the centre of the wrap. Add your favourite toppings like shredded lettuce, red and green capsicum slices, avocado slices, grated cheese and lite sour cream. For a spicier wrap, spread chilli sauce on the wrap before spooning on mince and bean filling.
4. Fold up the base of the wrap and then fold in the sides until they overlap.