- 500 g box Wattie's Hash Browns Original
- 420 g can Wattie's Baked Beans
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 4 rashers bacon, diced
- ¾ cup grated cheese (eg. Parmesan, Edam, Colby, Cheddar)
- Place the Wattie's Hash Browns in the base of a large baking dish, trimming where necessary.
- Pour over the Wattie's Baked Beans and spread out evenly.
- Beat the eggs together and pour over the top of the baked beans.
- Sprinkle the bacon and cheese over the top of the eggs, and season with pepper if wished.
- Bake at 200°C towards the top of the oven for 30 minutes until set. Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped parsley if wished and serve in wedges.
- You can substitute Wattie’s Baked Beans with Wattie’s Baked Beans 50% Less Added Sugar*, if preferred.
- You can also try the recipe with Wattie’s Spaghetti 50% Less Added Sugar** for a twist.
* Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Baked Beans in tomato sauce 420g.
** Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Spaghetti in tomato sauce 420g.