- Wattie's Creations Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ¾ tsp Gregg's Ground Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice from ½ lime
- 24 frozen raw prawn cutlets, thawed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime, or to taste
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together in a medium sized bowl Wattie’s Creations Sweet Chilli Sauce, Gregg’s Ground Smoked Paprika, olive oil and lime juice. Add the prawns and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- To make the salsa mix together mango, spring onions, coriander and lime juice. Set aside.
- Skewer the prawns onto kebab sticks. Pre-heat the BBQ and cook prawns over a high heat for 2 minutes. Turn and cook a further 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are pink and cooked. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with the salsa. Add lime wedges if wished.
- Marinated prawns can be stir fried instead of skewering and cooking on the BBQ.
- Soak the wooden kebab sticks in water for 30 minutes to ensure the sticks don’t burn during cooking.