- 6-8 thick beef sausages
- 1 large or 2 small swedes, peeled and diced, alternatively use potatoes
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, peeled and diced
- 3-4 stalks celery, diced (reserve the tops)
- 550 g can Wattie's Just Add Mince Hearty Savoury Mince Simmer Sauce
1. Brown the sausages in a frying pan. Remove and cut into thick rounds.
2. Return to the pan and add the vegetables, Wattie’s Just Add Hearty Savoury Mince Simmer Sauce and 1 cup water. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Finely slice the celery leaves and add to the sausages with a seasoning of pepper just before serving with rice, pasta or potatoes.
Crockpot/Slow Cooker Instructions
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for approximately 5-6 hours.
Serve as directed above.