1. Preheat oven to 180° C. Cut twelve 15 x 15cm squares from baking paper and use these to line a 12-cup muffin tray.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and cheese together and season with freshly ground pepper.
3. Place 2 steamer bags of the Wattie’s SteamFresh Vegetables
in the microwave and cook together on high for 2-3 minutes or until defrosted. Cut open bags and drain any excess water before dividing vegetables between muffin cups.
4. Cut Wattie’s Asparagus into 3cm sized pieces, keeping aside the tips and place cut stalks into the muffin cups.
5. Divide egg mixture between all the frittatas. Finish with asparagus tips and a little blue cheese, if using.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and the egg has set. Serve hot or cold.