- 500 g 100% New Zealand Pork Steaks
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 700 g bag Wattie’s frozen Vitality Mix
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 Tbsp cold water
1. Trim excess fat and slice the 100% New Zealand Pork Steaks across the grain into strips. Place in a bowl with minced ginger, crushed garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, vegetable and sesame oils. Toss to coat.
2. Heat a wok or deep frying pan. Add the pork and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and nearly cooked through. Add Wattie’s frozen Vitality Mix and chilli sauce and continue cooking until vegetables are crisp and tender and pork is cooked. Mix cornflour with the water and add to the vegetables. Stir to thicken.
Serve over noodles or rice.
Suitable pork cuts for this recipe are 100% New Zealand Pork butterfly, sirloin or rump steaks and pork medallions.