- 125g pkt vermicelli noodles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 carrot, cut into thin julienne pieces
- 3 Spring onions, cut on the diagonal
- 100g snow peas, blanched
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 250ml bottle Eta Lite & Free Chilli & Lime Dressing
- chopped roasted peanuts to garnish
1. Pour boiling water over the vermicelli noodles and stand for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Drain. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Drain well. Cut vermicelli into shorter lengths. Place in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken, carrots, spring onions, snow peas and herbs. Toss through ½ cup Eta Lite & Free Chilli & Lime Dressing, transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with chopped roasted peanuts if wished.
Note: To blanch snow peas – trim and plunge into boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and cool quickly in iced water.