- 450 g trim pork steaks, cut into strips
- 1-2 Tbsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 x 400 g packets Wattie’s frozen Wok Creations Stir-Fry Malaysian Style Vegetables
- 400 g udon or hokkien noodles
- 210 g packet Wattie's Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce
1. Season the pork with the sesame oil, salt and pepper. Quickly stir-fry in a hot wok, this may be best done in two batches. Remove pork from wok and keep warm.
2. Add the onion and stir-fry about one minute before adding in the Wattie’s frozen Wok Creations Stir-Fry Malaysian Style Vegetables.
3. Add the noodles, Wattie's Wok Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce and return the pork to the wok. Toss over a high heat until hot. Serve in bowls. If wished garnish with cashew, peanuts or toasted sesame seeds.
A range of specially selected frozen vegetables that are convenient, quick and simply delicious: broccoli, sliced red peppers, yellow julienne carrots, shelled edamame beans, sugarsnap peas and red onion.
Create a Chinese inspired stir-fry brimming with delicious traditional flavours. Honey, soy and sesame oil combine to produce a brilliant balance of sweet & savoury flavours.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18