- 2 salmon fillets
- Juice and zest of a lime
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 x 200g bags Wattie’s SteamFresh Green, Butter and Edamame Beans
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake. Place salmon in a baking dish. Combine lime juice, zest, soy sauce and brown sugar, and pour over the salmon. Bake for 10-15 mins (baste salmon half way through) or until cooked.
2. Microwave the Wattie’s SteamFresh green, butter and edamame beans as per the instructions on the packet.
3. Heat a fry pan, add sesame oil and onion, cook until the onion is soft. Add rice, sesame onion mix and the Wattie’s SteamFresh green, butter and edamame beans to a bowl and mix to combine. Season to taste.
4. To serve, plate the rice mix with the salmon on top and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.