- 250 g packet super wine biscuits
- ¾ cup Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup chopped dried apricots
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 200 g butter, melted
- grated zest of 2 oranges
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
1. Crush the biscuits finely in a food processor and place in a bowl.
2. Add the ETA Crunchy Peanut Butter, apricots, coconut, condensed milk, butter and grated orange zest and stir until mixed evenly.
3. Press into a baking paper-lined 20cm x 30cm slice tin and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Ice when firm and then cut into slices to serve.
1. Stir the icing sugar and orange juice together.