- 1 cooked half ham on the bone
- 2 Tbsp Gregg's Whole Cloves
- 1 cup Wattie's Bit on the Side Spiced Apricot Sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Zest from 1 small orange
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Carefully run your fingers under the skin of the cooked ham on the bone to lift it away. Place on a rack in a foil lined baking tray.
- Using a small sharp knife cut the ham fat layer into a criss-cross diamond pattern. Decorate ham with Gregg's Whole Cloves.
- Mix together Wattie's Bit on the Side Spiced Apricot Sauce, orange juice, zest and whole grain mustard. Brush glaze generously over the ham. Pour 2 cups of water into the dish, around the ham.
To glaze and serve cold:
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
To glaze and serve hot:
- Bake at 160°C allowing 20 minutes per kg, brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.