Calling all foodies! Do you have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes? Sign up to our Food in a Minute Recipe Rate & Review Panel and each month you’ll be invited to try and then rate & review our delicious recipes. We’ve got lots of goodies to giveaway every month so share your top tips and join a community of foodies for your chance to WIN.
To kick off this exciting Panel all signs up will automatically go in the draw to win this Food in a Minute Frying Pan Prize Pack worth over $150, containing:
Registration closes 28th February 2019. Then each month, beginning 1st March, you will have a choice of recipes to rate and review. Doing so enables you to go in the draw to win further prizes. Terms and conditions apply.
To enter the promotion, login below! If you’re not already a member, click here to sign up – it’s free!
1. Entry instructions and information on the prize offered form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents who are actually residing in New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Only one valid entry per consumer will be accepted.
3. Promotion commences Friday 1st February, 2018. Entries close 10am, Thursday 28th February, 2019 (the Promotion Period). The draw will take place at 12pm Monday 1st March, 2019 at the Promoter’s premises.
4. To enter, visit www.foodinaminute.co.nz, log in as a member to Food in a Minute and enter the draw. The first valid randomly drawn entry will receive:
Total prize pack value RRP $158.79 each. Prize value is correct at time of printing. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
5. Winners will be notified by Friday 5th March, 2019 by email or by telephone. Prize draw will be conducted by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation there to.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be valid.
7. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that do not reach the Promoter during the Promotion Period due to computer virus, technical difficulties or failure, lost data, interrupted communications or any other computer errors of any kind, whether human, electronic or mechanical.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damage, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
9. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or care-giver.
11. The Promoter is Heinz Wattie’s Limited of 513 King Street North, Hastings 4122, New Zealand. Free phone 0800 653 050.