Roast Vegetable, Goat Feta & Kale Salad
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 30 minutes
|| Cook Time 40 minutes
2 red onions, peeled and quartered
200g pumpkin, skin and seeds removed and cubed
3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
1 head of garlic
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
70g pumpkin seeds
100g baby kale
400g pouch prepared beetroot
250g goats' feta, cubed
250mL bottle Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing
Chopped Italian parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C fanbake.
- Place the onions, pumpkin, carrots and garlic into a large roasting pan. Toss the vegetables in 2 Tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for about 40 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat a fry pan and add 1 Tbsp olive oil, add the pumpkin seeds and toast lightly. Place into a bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl place the cooked vegetables, squeeze out the cooked garlic cloves, add kale, beetroot and feta.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with approximately ¼ cup of Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing.
- Garnish with parsley and pumpkin seeds.