Chargrilled Chicken Breast & Orange Mustard Sauce
A creamy orange and mustard sauce is a fabulous, flavour combination that works really well with these simple and delicious Chargrilled Chicken steaks....
- 800g Tegel Take Outs Flame Grilled Original Chicken Steaks
Orange Mustard Sauce
- 250g tub creme fraiche
- grated zest 2 oranges
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp wholeseed mustard
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- Foccacia Bread to serve
1. Place the Tegel Chargrilled Style Chicken Breast Steaks on a foil-lined tray.
2. Grill for 7 minutes under a medium high heat before turning, and grilling a further 6-7 minutes.
3. Mix together all the sauce ingredients.
4. Serve the chicken on top of grilled foccacia bread with your favourite salad ingredients and accompanied with a generous serve of the Orange Mustard Sauce.