Super Easy Boysenberry Ambrosia
| Serves 6-8
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
200g pkt Tim Tam biscuits, roughly chopped
12 marshmallows, cut into quarters
1kg pottle Greek-style yoghurt with honey
425g can Wattie's Boysenberries in Syrup, drained
8 fresh strawberries (optional)
- Stir chopped Tim Tam biscuits and marshmallows into the Greek yoghurt.
- Carefully fold through Wattie’s Boysenberries. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Use 500g of Greek-style yoghurt with honey and 300ml cream, lightly whipped for a lighter ambrosia.
- Choose your favourite Tim Tam biscuits for this recipe.
- Retain the boysenberry juice and freeze in ice cube containers. Add to chilled sparkling water for a refreshing boysenberry drink.