Creamy Avocado & Mayo Potato Salad
| Serves 6-8
|| Prep Time 15 minutes
|| Cook Time 20 minutes
700g bag baby gourmet potatoes (perla)
4 rashers streaky bacon, cut into small pieces
3 spring onions, chopped
1 ripe avocado
½ cup Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo
Juice of ½ lemon or to taste
3 eggs, hardboiled, peeled and cut into quarters
Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Wash and cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside until potatoes are cold. Cut potatoes in half.
- Fry bacon until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a bowl. Add spring onions and bacon.
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork. Stir in Eta Thick'N Creamy Mayo and lemon juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Carefully mix the avocado dressing through the potatoes, spring onions and bacon. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with hardboiled egg quarters and sprinkle over chopped parsley.