Broccolini and Kale Slaw
| Serves 4-6
|| Prep Time 15 minutes
250g pkt broccolini
2 cups baby kale, finely sliced
½ small red onion, finely chopped
½ cup dried cranberries or currants
½ cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
¼ cup chopped coriander
½-¾ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
2-3 tbsp cider vinegar or lemon juice
2 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Trim the broccolini and cut into shorter lengths. Cut lengths into very thin slices with a knife or using a food processor fitted with a cutting blade attachment.
- Place the broccoli into a bowl with the sliced kale, red onion, cranberries or currants, almonds and coriander.
- Combine the HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise and cider vinegar or lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Stir the dressing through the coleslaw and top with chia seeds if desired.
- Replace broccolini with 1 head of broccoli.