Spicy Peri Peri Fish Burger
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 10 minutes
4 x 100g fillets lemon fish
½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Peri Peri Mayonnaise
1 ½ cup crushed natural corn chips
225g can Golden Circle Pineapple Slices, drained (4 slices)
Extra HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Peri Peri Mayonnaise
4 ciabatta buns or hamburger buns
1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- Spread fish fillets on both sides with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Peri Peri Mayonnaise, then coat in the crushed corn chips. Place prepared fish on a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices until golden and hot. Alternatively pan fry in a lightly oiled frying pan. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the fish pieces over a medium heat, turning once during cooking until the crust is golden and fish cooked.
- To assemble the burger. Spread Peri Peri Mayonnaise on the bases of the ciabatta buns. Top with salad leaves, red capsicum, fish and pineapple. Place bun lid on top and serve.
- Replace lemon fish with any firm white fish such as terakihi or snapper.