To make the pizza:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Take pizza bases and place on baking trays.
- Top with Wattie's Spaghetti, ham and cheese.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes if using a pre-made pizza base until golden and hot and the cheese is melted. Or if you're using a home-made pizza base bake for 20 minutes until the based is cooked and golden and cheese has melted.
To make your own Pizza Dough: (Note: longer cook and preparation time)
- Place flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large bowl and stir to mix. Pour in the oil and water. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth, this will take about 5 minutes. Place in an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise.
- When the dough has doubled in size, place on a greased baking sheet and press out to form a circle. Alternatively roll the dough on a floured board into a circle and place on the greased baking sheet.