Classic Mac Cheese
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 15-20 minutes
225g San Remo Macaroni Elbows
500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tasty Cheddar Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake
½ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Cook the San Remo Macaroni Elbows in lightly salted, boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until just tender. Drain. Return macaroni to saucepan.
- Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Tasty Cheddar Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake and stir to mix. Spoon into an ovenproof baking dish. Sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until macaroni cheese is hot and the top is golden.
- Lay sliced tomatoes onto macaroni cheese before sprinkling with grated cheese and baking.
- Mixed diced cooked bacon or chorizo or ham through the macaroni cheese before spooning into baking dish.