Lemon, Ginger and Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
¾ x 280g pkt fine cut egg noodles
400g boneless chicken breast, cut into stir-fry strips
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1-2 clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp ground five spice
400g bag Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables
2 x 125g pouches Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame Stir-Fry Sauce
Chopped roasted cashew nuts to garnish
- Cook fine cut egg noodles in lightly salted, boiling water for approximately 5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Toss chicken strips in sesame oil, garlic and five spice.
- Heat a wok or frying pan. Add prepared chicken and stir fry until the chicken is just cooked. Set aside.
- Make sure the pan is very hot. Add Wattie's WOK Creations Chinese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables and toss over a high heat until vegetables are slightly stir fried.
- Return chicken to the pan. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Lemon, Ginger & Sesame Stir-Fry Sauce and add cooked noodles. Toss together and continue cooking until vegetables and noodles are hot. Serve garnished with chopped roasted cashew nuts.