Summer Brunch Salad
| Serves 4
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 20 minutes
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 slices sourdough bread
8 rashers streaky bacon
100g baby spinach leaves
250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
4 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
250mL bottle Eta Ranch Dressing
Basil for garnish
- Heat a fry-pan, add olive oil, tear bread into chunks and toss in pan until golden. Set aside.
- In the same pan cook the bacon until crispy. When cool, slice into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Into a large bowl arrange clockwise the spinach, bacon, croutons, tomatoes and eggs.
- Drizzle over approximately ¼ cup of the Eta Ranch Dressing.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves.