Classic Potato Salad
| Serves 6-8
|| Prep Time 15 minutes
|| Cook Time 15-20 minutes
700g bag gourmet baby potatoes, washed and left whole
2-3 rashers bacon, diced
2 spring onions, chopped
Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
¼-½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- Cook the potatoes in boiling lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain. Set aside until potatoes are cold. Cut potatoes in half if necessary.
- Fry the bacon pieces in a pan until golden and crispy. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool.
- Put potatoes, bacon pieces, spring onions and parsley into a large mixing bowl. Mix through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise.
- Note: Use a waxy potato variety such as perlas, Nadine or the new Piccolos Gold Potatoes as they hold their shape better.
- For variation try adding diced semi dried tomatoes, crumbled feta, chives in place of spring onions, and chopped cooked chorizo sausage in place of bacon.
- To punch more of a garlic hit try this with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli.