|Serves 2||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 15 minutes|
1. Heat the oil in a heavy fry pan, cook the chops over a moderately high heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove to a warmed plate to rest.
2. Keep the pan over the heat, add the wine to the pan to deglaze.
3. Add the mustard and cream, bring to the boil. Cook until sauce thickens slightly, season.
4. While the chops are cooking, microwave the Wattie’s SteamFresh whole potatoes with broccoli and carrots as per the instructions on the packet.
5. Serve the Wattie’s SteamFresh whole potatoes with broccoli and carrots with the pork chops on the side, drizzle the cream sauce over the pork and vegetables.