|Serves 4-6||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 20 minutes|
1. Scrub the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Cut potatoes into 3cm pieces or half if using baby potatoes. Place in a bowl to cool completely.
2. Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes until barely tender and bright green. Drain and cool in iced water.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
4. Mix Mediterranean Chunky Roasted Capsicum Dip with unsweetened yoghurt. Mix this through the cooled potatoes.
4. Place the potatoes in a salad bowl. Top with the beans, chorizo, olives and parsley. Toss gently.