|Makes 14||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 10 minutes|
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar. Make a well in the middle.
2. In another bowl beat together the milk, eggs and oil. Pour into the flour and stir until you have a smooth batter. Cover and stand for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil. Pour in ¼ cup of the batter mixture and cook over a medium to low heat for approximately 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn the pancake and cook the other side for about a minute. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
4. To serve stack 3 pancakes on a plate with Wattie’s Peach Slices, and pour over Cottee’s Maple Flavoured Syrup. Yum!
• Create different shapes when you cook them like hearts, letters or even animals!