Weeknight Beef Lasagne
| Serves 4-5
|| Prep Time 10 minutes
|| Cook Time 45-50 minutes
1 onion, chopped
500 g lean beef mince
200 g mushrooms, chopped
525 g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake
8-10 sheets dried lasagne pasta
500 g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan. Add onion and cook over medium heat until it starts to soften. Increase the heat and add the mince and brown, breaking up the mince with a fork if necessary.
- Add the mushrooms and cook a further minute. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake. Stir and bring sauce to the boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a 2 litre lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
- Spoon over half the mince mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the mince. Spoon over remaining mince. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets.
- Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until top is golden and pasta is cooked. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.