|Serves 6-8||Prep Time 30 minutes||Cook Time 15 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Re-roll pastry to fit a 23cm fluted flan tin with removable base. Trim edges and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. To bake blind, line the pastry with baking paper and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove the baking beans and paper and return to the oven for a further 2-3 minutes to allow the base to finish cooking. Place on a cake rack to cool completely.
3. Drain Wattie’s Peach Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice and reserve the juice.
4. To make the glaze pour the reserved peach juice into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and reduce until thick. Cool.
5. Mix together the mascarpone and lemon curd. Spread into the pastry base.
6. Cut and place peach slices decoratively on the filling to cover. Brush the glaze over the peach slices. Chill before serving.