|Serves 4||Prep Time 15 minutes||Cook Time 15 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cook pasta spirals in plenty of boiling water for approximately 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente (firm to the bite). Drain. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Set aside.
3. Steam or microwave cauliflower and broccoli florets until just cooked. Drain well.
4. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and over medium heat, fry the onion and bacon until cooked, but not browned.
5. In a bowl mix together cooked pasta, cauliflower and broccoli, bacon and onion. Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Pasta Bake Sauce.
6. Spoon mixture into individual ramekin dishes, or baking dish (2L capacity). Sprinkle over grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until hot and top is golden.