|Serves 4||Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 10 minutes|
1. Heat sesame oil with a dash of oil in a wok or frying pan. Stir-fry chicken in batches over a high heat for approximately 2 minutes, until chicken is golden and cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add a little extra oil and stir-fry garlic, ginger, mushrooms, red capsicum and courgettes for 2 minutes. Return chicken to the pan with dark soy sauce and sweet Thai chilli sauce, and continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes until chicken is hot and vegetables are tender.
3. Serve over noodles or rice. Garnish with chopped toasted cashew nuts.
1. Replace chicken with beef.
2. Use snow peas in place of courgettes.