|Serves 6||Prep Time 15 minutes|
Freezing Time: 10 minutes
1. Drain Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Light Syrup and reserve the syrup. Cut the peaches into small pieces.
2. Cut the marshmallows into quarters.
3. In a mixing bowl, soften Tip Top Passionfruit Creamy Yoghurt Ice Cream (without allowing it to melt). Stir through cut marshmallows.
4. Crush a meringue into each of 6 individual serving dishes. Spoon over a few chopped peaches and drizzle in a little of the syrup. Top with a scoop of yoghurt ice cream. Repeat layers finishing with yoghurt ice cream.
5. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the yoghurt ice cream to firm up. Serve drizzled with a little melted chocolate or a sprinkling of chopped nuts.
Note: This dessert can be made in one large serving bowl if wished.