This is easy to make and taste's delicious, its a hit with the family on a cold winters night.
Winter Chicken Pie
No, you don’t have to make pastry!! It’s topped with Pom Pom potatoes – so you don’t even have to peel a potato!
- 25g butter
- 2 leeks
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 420g can Wattie's Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 2-3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 500g bag Wattie's Golden Heart Potato Pom Poms
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the leeks until just tender. Add the garlic and cook a further minute.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the chicken, Wattie’s Creamy Condensed Chicken Soup , sour cream, water or chicken stock and parsley.
3. Place the mixture into an 8-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Top with the Wattie’s Golden Heart Potato Pom Poms .
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with extra chopped parsley if wished.