- BBQ Sauce
- ½ onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp oil
- ¾ cup Wattie’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped celery leaves
- 8 Wattie's Original Steakhouse or Cheese Burgers
- 4 burger buns, split
- your favourite burger ingredients
- 700 g packet Wattie's Rosemary & Garlic Potato Roasters
1. Cook the onion and garlic in the oil until softened. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Toss the Wattie's Rosemary & Garlic Potato Roasters onto a well-oiled barbecue plate (medium heat) and place the Wattie's Original Steakhouse Cheese Burgers on the hot grill. Barbecue the potatoes and burgers for around 15 minutes turning occasionally.
3. Serve the burgers on toasted buns with your favourite salad ingredients and a generous serve of the BBQ sauce.
Tasty skin-on potato pieces from the fields of Canterbury, with a golden, crispy crunch. Generously seasoned with a classic roasting blend of Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes with their skin which increases the fibre content